Sunday, November 27, 2011

Help! I'm in a Hurry! Pressure Cooker Salsa Chicken

Help! I'm in a Hurry! Pressure Cooker Salsa Chicken On YouTube.





Greetings! I have had more than a few requests from people asking me to do more recipes using my electric pressure cooker. As you might recall, I have done only the pork chops in golden mushroom soup. But I do lots of other things. My main reason for not sharing more is that I don't know that many people have an electric pressure cooker. My answer is that everyone should have one! I use this a lot, especially when I come home and haven't defrosted something from the freezer. So this is how I usually do my salsa chicken because I can throw frozen chicken in this pot and have dinner in 30 minutes or so. The other reason I love this recipe is because I usually always have the items I need to make it on hand in my pantry and freezer. I sometimes just use salsa but we like it best fancied up with the pineapple and peaches. If you don't go for fruity meat dishes, leave them out, make it your own. Make a pot of rice while the pressure cooker is doing its thang and you will be sitting down to dinner in no time! I hope you like this and I hope you enjoy it. As always, Happy Eating!

Keywords: Pressure Cooker salsa chicken, salsa chicken, chicken breasts, bottled salsa, pineapple tidbits, peach chunks, cling peaches, canned peaches, canned pineapple, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, electric pressure cooker, rice, pantry meal, quick, easy, cook it yourself, home cooked, weeknight meal, family favorite, shtf, prepper, Noreen, atticus9799, atticus, 9799

luxury men watch rival soft serve ice cream maker recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment